Poppy Dementia Suite will be open for bookings from January 2023.
We provide extraordinary dementia support for individuals across Salford and pride ourselves on being able to offer a clear and efficient referral process that allows us to best meet the needs of the person that you support.
We work together with healthcare professionals, to help make a real difference to those living with dementia and their families or carers when they need it most.
Our Referral Process
- Step 1: Complete our referral booking form below, providing as many details as possible. This form
- Step 2: A member of the Poppy Dementia Suite team will then arrange a personal visit to see the person you support in their own home. We’ll find out more about their individual needs, likes, dislikes, and other information to ensure their stay at Poppy can be as comfortable as possible.
- Step 3: Following our home visit, we can arrange for a visit to view our facilities. This assists with familiarisation, helping to create a smoother transition during their stay and offering reassurance to family members or carers.
- Step 4: We will provide you with an agreed care plan and funding proposal to sign and complete, before confirming the stay.
- Step 5: Once dates are agreed upon, we will be ready to welcome the person you support to Poppy Dementia Suite. After completing the stay, we gather feedback from all parties for you ensuring you have all the information required for their next steps.